Assistant - Property Manager
Pacific Reach is a private investment company based out of Vancouver, BC. As a vertically integrated real estate investment firm, with in-house development, construction, and property management teams, access to capital, and a thorough risk management strategy, we are able to be highly responsive to changing market conditions.
Over the past decade, our team has built a portfolio consisting of 2,000 apartment units, 1200 hotel units, and 1.5 million sqft of commercial space. We are currently active in eight major cities across North America: Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Seattle, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Chicago.
We are searching for an Assistant - Property Manager to provide exceptional support to the Property Manager, and Director of Property Management, through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities. This candidate will love dealing with the day-to-day administrative tasks that make this position so valuable to keeping the team organized and moving forward.
- Completes the daily transactions and tasks related to the financial operation of the community
- Send emails in response to requests for information, complaints, and other correspondence.
- Setup and maintain filing systems, including monthly filings and submissions of internal reports
- Reviews and submits invoices from vendors, contractors, and service providers for payment in conjunction with the accounting team
- Reviews resident files and accounting records to determine unpaid and/or late fee amounts to communicate to the residents in a timely fashion
- Provide administrative duties to the Property Manager and Director of Property Management.
- 3+ years working in an administrative role - property management experience an asset
- Post-secondary education in business administration, hospitality or similar field would be considered an asset
- Exceptional time management and prioritizing skills with ability to manage multiple deadlines and activities under pressure.
- Experienced in working with Yardi
Pacific Reach provides for a dynamic and challenging work environment. We are growing rapidly and reward innovation & hard work.
If you are interested in this opportunity, email your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC V7Y 1C6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Property Leasing & Management Occupations: 1 year (preferred)