VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS WITH NURSE NEXT DOOR
Do you want to make lives better and have the ability to drive your career?
Do you love working with seniors? Nurse Next Door has the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Nurse Next Door employee, you receive:
- Flexible schedules: Work when and where you want – with longer visits in the same place
- One-on-one care: Work directly with the client to provide the best care possible
- Support: 24-hour access to the Nurse Next Door Care Services Center
- On-boarding and training: eLearning, Shadow Shifts, mentoring
- Caregiving as a career: Growth and development opportunities are awarded to support our team in achieving your professional goals and dreams
- Work one-on-one with clients in their homes or facility
- Providing companionship to clients
- Assisting clients with activities of daily living
- Light meal preparation & housekeeping and delivering professional care consistent with the client specific care plan
Requirements for position:
- Currently enrolled in education program
- Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Screening Sector (less than 1 year old)
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray - (less than 2 years old)
- 2 Professional references
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle (Preferred)
- COVID Vaccine in process (Preferred) and Negative COVID Test
We Make Lives Better – so let’s start with yours!
Please watch our work culture video (link provided below)
If you'd like to fill out the Online Application Form, please see the link below!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Full PPE Kits provided when needed. Daily COVID-19 Screening Both Clients and Caregivers. Weekly COVID Testing.
- Are you located in Durham Region?