It starts with you.
That’s a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Ever single Rexall employee contributes to our mission. Whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps people in your community and beyond. And by choosing to belong at Rexall, you’ll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance the profession of pharmacy. At Rexall, Canada’s leader in Pharmacy Healthcare, we’re currently searching for team members that are passionate about providing exceptional customer service to the customers that come into our store.
You must be able to take on tasks as required as you are the front face of our company providing the highest amount of customer service by:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Accurately entering in product information, accepting cash or credit, and answering all customer inquiries
- Having a can-do attitude when tasked with responsibilities
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Manitoba Lotteries and Winnipeg Transit would be an asset but not mandatory
- Be able to perform multiple functions simultaneously and prioritize tasks
- Ensure loss prevention systems and procedures are abided according to company guidelines
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Willingness to work weeknights and weekends
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager or Manager on-duty
Ultimately, if you have the right attitude, we can team you up with our colleagues who have the same passion and teach you the rest!
We are currently looking for individuals with relevant experience and preferable those with supervisor experience. Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
Location: 35 Lakewood Blvd
Job Type: Part-time