Delighting our Customer is what we are all about!
Join our team if this is your passion too.
We are looking for Full-Time Automotive Detailer to join our growing team at our Surrey Honda dealership located at 15321 Fraser Hwy, Surrey.
This job isn’t just about having a certain level of experience – although previous experience in a similar position is an asset. It’s about attitude. It’s about having passion for customer service and a commitment to the details of making our automobiles number one in vehicle cleanliness.
Surrey Honda is part of the BPL Auto Group and has won many awards for excellent customer service over the years.
As a team member you will enjoy:
We are pleased to support our team members by offering:
- Regular coaching and mentoring by trained and experienced coaches to support you in achieving your goals
- Team celebrations and social events to connect you with your team members
- The most competitive compensation plans, including:
- high-value benefits plan
- preferential staff pricing
Your contribution to the team:
- Complete detailing requirements on new and used vehicles including but not limited to washing, waxing, and applying touch-up paint to the vehicle exterior, cleaning and dying interior upholstery, and engine shampooing.
- Prepare sold vehicles for delivery.
- Prepare new vehicles received on display on the sales lot.
- Retail service customer detailing
- Maintain current knowledge of WCB and WHMIS legislation, policies and procedures.
- Commitment to deliver excellent customer service every time.
The value that you bring with you to the team:
- A valid BC Driver's License and a clean driver’s abstract are a must-have.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- The right attitude and we will help and support you with the rest.
About the Company:
BPL Auto Group is in the retail automotive business to delight our customers, and we believe that Honda and Acura vehicles do just that. Since 1987, we delight our customers every day, consistently winning Honda and Acura’s highest awards for customer service.
We are exclusively focused on the Honda and Acura brands, because we strongly believe in the quality, value, safety, driving appeal and environmental responsibility of their vehicles.
The dealerships of the BPL Auto Group are the largest-selling Honda and Acura dealerships in Western Canada (and among the top-selling in Canada). We therefore also service the most Honda and Acura vehicles in Greater Vancouver.
With over 250 employees across three dealerships, our large size gives our team members the resources and opportunities to grow and be successful. However, because we are locally and privately-owned and managed, you will always feel recognized as a valued individual.
Join us and be a part of the team that supports you and celebrates your successes along the way.
We thank all those that have applied. However, only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Vehicle Detailing: 2 years (Preferred)