Bogoroch & Associates LLP, named as one of the top ranked Personal Injury law firms by Canadian Lawyer Magazine, is a litigation boutique in downtown Toronto focusing on plaintiff personal injury litigation, medical malpractice, long-term disability litigation and wrongful death litigation.
We are currently seeking a Freelance Content Writer/Editor.
The Freelance Content Writer/Editor will conduct thorough research on legal-related topics, generate ideas for new content, write articles for various publications, assist with the preparation of presentations, enrich our website with new blog posts and articles and be a strategic, skilled communicator.
- Research legal-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Create strategic content to support our objectives
- Liaise with our Digital Marketing Manager and external digital marketing consultants
- Identify client’s needs and any gaps in our content
- Research, draft, edit and finalize high quality and strategic materials
- Provide editorial support to our lawyers in writing and editing documents
- Write, revise, edit promotional materials, presentations, blogs, etc.
- Update website content as needed
- Ensure that all content material reflects our firm’s philosophy, values and quality standards
- A degree in English or in Journalism or in a related field or commensurate experience
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Competency in developing strategic and engaging content
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and attention to detail
- A creative thinker with the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment on multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Previous Law Firm experience is an asset although not essential
- Proven work experience as a writer/editor or similar role with a leading Canadian newspaper or publication is an asset
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly competitive compensation – we will pay top freelance rates
- A supportive work environment
- Flexible hours
You can learn more about our firm and our work at bogoroch.com
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, in confidence to:
Fern E. Sager, LLM
Director of Professional Services and Talent Management
Job Type: Freelance
- content writing/editing: 3 years (Preferred)