Here we grow again!
Are you ready to work for Canada’s Best Real Estate Team in a high growth position?
Canada’s #1 Real Estate Team is seeking passionate and motivated individuals to join Faris Team Property Management, and you just may be the one we are looking for! Our team is growing, and we are looking for a Property Manager that aligns with our core values of Love, On Fire, Excellence, Growth, Innovation and WOW.
Here’s Why We Are The Best Real Estate Team In Canada:
Faris Team Real Estate Brokerage has $1.4 billion in annual sales volume and sold over 1700 homes in 2021. Our client service is unparalleled, with over 8200 Best Real Estate Experiences and counting! Our team consists of specialists in every field, from negotiating to marketing to Real Estate contracts -all are focused on delivering the best results and going full out® for our clients, our team, and our community.
Here’s How We Do Things Differently:
Property Management can be fun again when you have over 100 team members supporting and building a company around you! This is a unique and exciting role that will provide you with the opportunity to build your own portfolio of investor managed buildings with the support of our team of experts. We have a proven system that will allow you to build your business on our platform, giving you the ability to make more income and help more people.
Here’s What A Day In The Life of A Faris Team Property Manager Looks Like:
- Drive the growth of doors managed by conducting investor sales appointments
- Consistently reach out and follow up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Lease vacant property rentals
- Be familiar with and execute on Landlord Tenant Board issues
- Maintain a strong understanding of the Ontario Residential Tenancies Act
- Maintain rental properties by coordinating and overseeing maintenance and repairs
- Timely and professional communication between tenants, investors, and contractors
- Perform regular inspections of the buildings and units
- Provide annual investor presentation to your clients with updates and recommendations for their portfolio
- Make clients raving fans
- Ensure everything you do is aligned with our team’s cultural values: Love, On Fire, Excellence, Growth, Innovation and WOW
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
- Currently owns and understands investment property would be considered an asset.
- Experience managing properties would be considered an asset
- Sales experience would be an asset.
You Are Made For This Team If You…
- Have the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Are highly motivated and a self-starter
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a vigorous work ethic, dedication, and honesty
- Are passionate about Real Estate, Property Management and helping others
- Are committed to personal and professional excellence
- Are excited and driven by the opportunity to take on a 100% commission based role, with uncapped income potential.
- And have a love of learning!
If you’re a team player who is passionate about Real Estate and Property Management, have a genuine love of people, a willingness to work and learn, live to serve others and work well under pressure – we need to talk!
Apply today to become a crucial member of the Best Real Estate Team in Canada and help us realize our vision of transforming the Real Estate industry and becoming the most trusted name in Real Estate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- property management: 1 year (preferred)