McCarthy Place Retirement Residence located in Stratford, Ontario is now accepting applications for the position of:
Personal Support Worker
As a Personal Support Worker your primary responsibility in the Resident Care department would be to provide personal care and services to each resident. These services will be provided under the supervision and direction of the Director of Care/Shift Supervisor or designate.
- Possess a current PSW certificate.
- Genuine interest in and concern for seniors.
- Experience in Retirement or long-term care desirable.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply basic life skills through on-the-job training.
If interested, please submit your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the selection process will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodation in the recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please contact us.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time