A.I.M. has been a successful Snow Removal business for 18 years. Snow removal at Toronto Pearson Airport and Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is our specialty, from parking lots and structures to airport aprons, we make sure that the harsh Canadian winters do not interfere with our client's operations. Utilizing a range of equipment in conjunction with our highly skilled employees allows us to provide consistent, fast, and competitively priced snow removal service no matter the size of the job.
The Snow Removal Labourer is responsible for; working independently or as a team under direct supervision of the Site Supervisor. Responsibilities also include de-icing and snow clearing from airside walkways, emergency doors, perimeter of terminal building and groundside pedestrian walkway in an efficient manner, promoting job worksite safety, providing excellent customer service, and exhibits pride and quality workmanship.
Toronto Pearson Airport and Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (BBTCA)
November 15th 2023 – April 15th 2024
- Snow Removal within Airside and Groundside at Toronto Pearson Airport
- Snow Removal within Airside and Groundside at BBTCA
- Work closely with Site Supervisor and Crew in the de-icing and removal of snow from airside walkways, emergency doors, perimeter of terminal building and groundside pedestrian walkway according to the contract specifications.
- Proficiently and safely use snow removal equipment such as shovels, compact tractors, snow blowers, hand spreaders and other power and manually operated tools and equipment.
- Safely and appropriately distribute de-icing solutions on Airside with Sodium Formate and Urea. De-icing solution on Groundside with Calcium Chloride (Rock Salt).
- Ensure aviation apron is adequately and safely plowed when required
- Daily Equipment Safety Check and ensuring all Equipment complies with safety precautions.
- Valid G license with a clean abstract
- Willing/able to be on call 24/7
- Reliable, trustworthy and able to work varying hours, days, nights, holidays and weekends as needed
- Ability to work safely and efficiently
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions (snow, slush, ice, freezing rain, hail and sub-zero temperatures)
- Capable of lifting 50lbs or more
- Always represent A.I.M.’s best interest, maintain the highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Maintain a clean and safe jobsite, while making every effort to not damaged property or landscape in the efforts of removing snow
- Maintain care for A.I.M.’s provided equipment, tools and vehicles
- Work as a part of a team and take direction
- Attend mandatory training requested by management
- Follows A.I.M.’s rules, policies, procedures and regulations
- Reports all incidents/accidents, safety concerns, hazardous conditions and near misses involving equipment on reporting card and to Site Supervisor
Job Types: Seasonal, Casual, Part-time
Part-time hours: 0-40 per week
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
All Employees are required to be fully vaccinated
- Snow Removal: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person