We are seeking a friendly and experienced candidate with previous hotel experience to join us as Hotel Front Desk Agent.
The Hotel Front Desk Agent is the first point of interaction between the hotel and guests, and plays an important role in providing an excellent first impression to guests and ensuring they have a positive experience during their stay.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Welcome guests and ensure their needs are met in a timely manner
- Assign rooms to arriving guests
- Take, cancel, and change room reservations
- Respond promptly to guest concerns and ensure they are addressed in a satisfactory manner.
- Provide information on hotel services, hotel facilities, and points of interest in the London area
- Take payments and balance cash
- Document in the Front Desk logbook any issues that need to be communicated to the staff for the next shift, and escalate to the Hotel Manager as needed.
- Answer phone calls and direct to others as required
- Coordinate with housekeeping and maintenance
- Perform clerical duties as required
- Support the Supervisor with any other required tasks in a timely manner
- Being flexible with scheduling
Candidate must have at least 1 year of hotel experience, as well as completed or working towards a college or university degree (preferably in the hospitality industry).
We thank you for your interest in this position. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Hotel Front Desk: 2 years (Required)