We will start you off at $22/hr with an additional 40 cents/km between clients plus bonuses for community PSW work within the Grand Bend/Lambton Shores area.
- Independent, Accountable, Punctual & Reliable!
- Owns a cell phone with data, and can operate our simple effective software to clock in, clock out, and check off completion notes
- Communicate effectively with our coordination staff with your availability.
- Can communicate effectively in English. Secondary languages are a huge plus!
- A Personal Support Worker or Equivalent Certificate from recognized Canadian Institute
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid Ontario driver's licence
- Already possess a satisfactory Criminal Reference Check & Vulnerable Sector
- Valid CPR certification (or in the process of renewal)
- Comprehend care plans provided by families or healthcare administrators and determine ways to implement them effectively, suggesting any changes needed after close observation
- Assist patients with ambulation, ROM activities (as per care plan) and positioning.
- Provide them support in bathing, toileting, dressing and grooming
- Ensure that patients’ food is prepared according to a specific healthcare plan and assist them in partaking their meals if required.
- Light housekeeping such as dusting, washing dishes, folding laundry & changing bed linens
- Provide emotional support to distressed patients and provide them with companionship
- Ensure patient dignity by keeping personal and medical information confidential
- Recognize emergency situations and escalation process and perform First Aid and CPR in dire circumstances
We offer these wages because we value the hard work that you do and feel that a great PSW deserves great pay.
Working for us you will also find an awesome support team ready to back you in the field.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $22.00 to $23.00 /hour
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)
- CPR (Required)
- PSW (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)