- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance in all areas of the hotel and inspect work completed by others to ensure quality and standards are met.
- Hire, train, supervise, motivate, counsel and recognize the maintenance staff.
- Oversee safety programs and key control throughout the hotel.
- Greet and assist guests with all requests. Proactively garner relationships with long term and repeat guests to develop loyalty and maintain a high level of satisfaction.
- Oversee daily operations, sustainability programs, inventory, ordering, and scheduling all within a set department budget.
- Troubleshoot various technical devices such as key card systems, internet equipment, television equipment, others
- Support the goals of the hotel through teamwork and collaboration with all departments.
- Report in to Maintenance Manager
Responsibilities are all of the above but not limited to
Previous maintenance and supervisory experience is preferred. To be successful in this role, you need strong verbal and written communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, carrying, and moving up to 50 pounds. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and able to climb at least four flights of stairs. Applicants must be available to work weekends and holidays and must be able to respond after normal working hours in case of emergencies.
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)