Martin’s Bus Service Ltd. is a family owned company that has been in business since 1947.
We value our employees and the contribution they make to the communities we serve.
At Martin’s Bus Service we take pride in our team of highly trained drivers. We
transport all types of passengers including students, adults, special needs and disabled
passengers. Our drivers are trained to manage the diversity of our clientele and safety
and customer satisfaction are our top priorities.
We are hiring now to start work in September!
Martin’s Bus Service Ltd. is looking for qualified individuals to join our team of experienced and safety minded helpers to ride the school bus. This unique School Bus Monitor opportunity will allow you to play an important role in the safe daily transportation of students in need.
If you have experience working with special needs children, are friendly, approachable, reliable, and safety minded, you are who we are looking for.
Qualified Applicants Must:
- Be experienced working with children (special needs experience considered an asset)
- Be safety minded, courteous and able to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Can pass a Criminal Background Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Hold a full G-class Ontario Driver’s Licence
- Be able to communicate clearly in English (speak, read and write)
- Have experience dealing with the public and diverse groups
- Accompany School Bus Driver on routes
- Assist driver during route, keeping children safe at all times
- Uphold a kind and respectful approach as a representative of Martin’s Bus Service Ltd.
If you are dependable, caring and are passionate about what you do, we want to meet you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00-$16.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends