Do you enjoy working on a dynamic, collaborative team?
Do you love working in a position where everyday is something new?
Do you want an opportunity to make a difference?
This is your opportunity to join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. We are currently seeking a HR Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Administrator is a support role based at our head office in Sherwood Park. This is a diverse role that will require someone that can work on multiples projects and deadlines, while supporting front desk functions on a part-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is newer to the HR field and has the desire to grow and be mentored within the company.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Would enjoy working in a support role on a team while they learn all facets of Human Resources including but not limited to; recruitment, payroll, benefits, Learning and Development, employee administration and talent management
- Has an eye for social media marketing and design to help support our strong employer brand
- Participate in research, development and execution of department initiatives and projects
- Open and close the office in accordance with operational hours
- Distribute all incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail for courier
- Greet and direct visitors to their contacts
- Contribute to the goals of the team by providing administrative support where required
- Human Resources Certificate or Diploma
- 2 years of directly related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite of products and various social media platforms
- Knowledge of trucking industry would be an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Caron Transportation Systems, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Caron Transportation Systems is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from Indigenous people, people with disabilities, members of visible minority groups and women.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sherwood Park, AB (Preferred)