We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator, Communications, for our West Edmonton location. This position is a temporary contract for a 16-month maternity leave replacement.
The Marketing Coordinator, Communications is responsible for executing and developing a variety of campaigns and communication touch points including website content, social media, internal and external announcements, and lead retrieval campaigns. The Marketing Coordinator, Communications, works closely with the Marketing and Sales team to analyze data and define campaign strategy and goals while collaborating with various internal functions and external partners for campaign asset development and implementation.
- Support the marketing team in developing and executing on marketing strategies, plans, and budgets.
- Propose and produce marketing programs and initiatives for execution upon approval from the leadership team.
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution—includes monitoring, tracking, and reporting on campaign results.
- Coordinate digital marketing initiatives: social media, customer reviews, online advertising (SEO and SEM), email marketing and CRM management, blog writing/posts, etc.
- Do basic graphic design for print materials, social content, brochures, newsletters, signage, etc.
- Write, edit, and proofread marketing materials, website copy, advertising copy, newsletter articles, blog posts, etc.
- Coordinate and develop email campaigns, including strategy, content creation, list management, and implementation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure the marketing database is consistently maintained and managed within our CRM program and add new subscribers to our MailChimp, our e-newsletter platform.
- Maintain, create, and edit content on the Norseman website (creating product and landing pages and posting latest news and knowledge centre information).
- Provide market research support in conjunction with target market and competitor analysis, industry trends, and/or new marketing initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to Norseman brand and design standards and consistent messaging across programs, campaigns, and deliverables.
- Manage all marketing assets (logos, photo galleries, sales material, signage, etc.) and work collaboratively with the marketing and sales team on aligning and retaining files and ensuring version control of all marketing collateral and project documents.
- Work with Marketing Programs Coordinator to support coordination of trade shows and events and assist with set-up, tear-down, and preparation of marketing materials.
Insights and Reporting:
- Obtain and organize sales data, perform various data analyses, and draw both qualitative and quantitative conclusions in relation to sales trends and marketing efforts.
- Provide insight and visibility into what drives business results and communicate ideas to the marketing and sales teams.
- Develop a process and method for reporting data for Salesforce and Jet reports.
- Post-secondary education in business/commerce, marketing, or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar communications/marketing role.
- Superior writing skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences using a variety of communication methods.
- Proficiency in Windows operating systems and Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Previous experience in website content management.
- Experience in writing, editing, and proofreading corporate communications and marketing materials (documents, website content and design, brochures, etc.) for publishing.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Exposure to a CRM system (although not required, experience with Salesforce would be considered an asset)
- Strong organizational, time management, and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Office setting, Monday through Friday
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at www.norseman.ca/careers or email hr @norseman.ca
Please indicate ‘Marketing Coordinator’ in your subject line and include wage expectations in your email.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Edmonton, AB (Required)
- English (Required)