At Advanced Home Care Solutions (AHCS), our focus and expertise is offering highly qualified health care professionals to our health care partners in acute and residential settings. We are committed to the highest level of accountability and transparency and are guided by ethics and principles that we consistently monitor and adhere to. Our goal is to bring healthcare support to those who need it.
As part of AHCS, you will enjoy the following:
- Exceptional wages with shift differential
- 100% paid health benefits (certain restrictions apply)
- Individualized attention with regular virtual video meetings with RN for your off-site support
- Monthly performance bonuses with recognition & rewards for your hard work
- Multiple bonus incentives
- Three-month initial schedule in a line, is typical
- Month by month extensions to suit your availability
- Employee referral program
- Phone app to clock in and out and see your schedule in advance
Where you will work:
Work in beautiful the British Columbia and enjoy the pleasant and mild weather. We are looking for Acute Care and LTC RNs to fill travel assignments in British Columbia.
What we are looking for:
- Current registration and in good standing with College of Nurses of British Columbia / BCCNM
- Residing in Canada and legally allowed to work in Canada
- Proof of double vaccination for COVID19
- Negative TB Results
- BLS Certification
What you’ll do:
RNs help restore and foster the patients’ health by completing the nursing processes (such as initiating prescribed therapy such IVs, dressings and treatments, etc) , working to give physical and psychological aid to patients, families, and friends with a multidisciplinary team.
What you bring:
- At least one year Acute Care or Long Term Care Nursing experience in Canada
- Preferably with one year full-time emergency experience in Canada
*Pay rates are not guaranteed and are site specific.
All Care - One Call....
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 3-6 months
Salary: $52.25-$62.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
All staff must be double vaccinated for Covid 19
- Do you have current IV Skills?
- When is your earliest start date?
- Emergency or ICU: 1 year (preferred)
- Acute Care: 1 year (preferred)
- Long Term Care: 1 year (preferred)
- BCCNM Registration (required)
Work Location: In person