Status: Full-time, Temporary (12 months contract) | Vacancies: 1
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Services, the Digital Marketing and Social Media Coordinator (DMSMC) is a member of the Customer Services team responsible for for coordinating PanGlobal’s online presence through editorial content development and publishing across digital platforms, social media outlets, blogs, and email channels.
The DMSMC will contribute to growing PanGlobal’s consumer audience and expanding our influence by monitoring our digital presence, identifying opportunities to join conversations, establishing connections with key influencers, and driving Customer engagement.
The DMSMC is responsible for executing high-impact media campaigns across all channels (including: search, display, digital video, meta, affiliate, etc.) supporting our various brand segments to drive product awareness and generate revenue. The DMSMC works cross functionally and collaboratively with respective departmental staff and managers to promote and market PanGlobal products and services, and research new Market opportunities.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops a global view of the use of social media analytics and administers the operations of our social media technologies & systems
- Monitors the social media landscape for emerging market development opportunities with existing and new platforms
- Assists in developing integrated marketing campaigns to drive sales and market share growth
- Researches Power Engineering and related industry markets, trends, and requirements
- Builds, executes, and administers digital marketing campaigns across social media platforms including; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, and YouTube among others
- Contributes to standards and performance measurement by advising department staff and managers on required/potential expectations identified through social media analytical insights
- Optimizes PanGlobal’s social media growth and establishes frameworks to engage in social conversations related to the Power Engineering industry
- Facilitates PanGlobal’s social media strategy alignment across business units and share best practices to enable shared success
- Builds and maintains an organized CRM database encompassing both current and potential bases
- Updates Media usage guidelines, standards, policies, procedures, and reference materials
- Contributes to training programs for relevant stakeholders
- Participates in external events and coordinates planning as required
- Researches new trends, develops social media pilots, and participates in tests on integrated campaigns, capturing data & insights to facilitate organizational success
- Identifies relevant key performance indicators for launch, campaign, event, or initiative
- Demonstrates understanding of Media Analytics’ applications
- Assists with the development of business proposals, releases, customer profiles, bylined articles, and other press-related materials
- Contributes to the media-centric development for strategic plans
- Assists in the creation, optimization, and execution of digital content, this includes but is not limited to emails, landing pages, social media posts, press releases, catalogs, ad copy, website copy, and blog posts
- Maintains content oversight and ensures currency of corporate websites and blogs with compelling, thoughtful, and well-researched posts
- Develops and delivers reports on key operating metrics and results
Qualifications and Skills
- Post secondary diploma or degree in Communications or a related discipline is required.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter etc.) and associated tools and analytics
- Familiarity with web analytics, social media listening tools, keyword taxonomies and basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) concepts
- Proficiency in the tactical use of core platforms (Facebook, Twitter, blogs, YouTube, etc.)
- Ability to use consumer insights data, platform performance, and key social trends to inform the development of strategies and plans
- Ability to manage programs with multiple components and recommend alignment of internal and external resources to achieve results
- Working knowledge of project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of an integrated team
Required Interpersonal Skills
- Forward thinking and proactive
- Detail-oriented, organized, conscientious, with the ability to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for consumer behaviour and what motivates audiences to react.
- Problem solver with creative solutions.
- Willingness to experiment, collaborate, and pilot with curiosity and metrics tracking.
- Passionate, Authentic, and Approachable
- Planning and Organization skills, adaptable, customer focused and accountable
How to Apply
If interested in this position, please visit the company website (http://www.panglobal.org/) to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Why work for PanGlobal Training Systems Ltd?
PanGlobal Training Systems Ltd. employees enjoy good salary and benefits packages including Health and Dental benefits, Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off allowances, Flex Days, Employer Matching RRSP, Healthcare spending and Wellness account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and various learning/growth opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Branding and Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Calgary, AB (Required)
- English (Required)