STUDENT JOB - GRADUATING STUDENT
ARTS – SCIENCE & ENGINEERING – DESIGN – LEADERSHIP & ENTREPRENEURSHIP
SEPTEMBER TO JUNE
FIND WORK AVAILABLE:
– IN YOUR FIELD OF STUDY
– BASED ON YOUR INTERESTS
What is Youth Fusion?
Youth Fusion is an award-winning charity that contributes to the perseverance, employability and civic engagement of youth by implementing innovative experiential learning projects that create ongoing links between school systems and the community. Every week, we work with 13,000 youth in over 200 schools in rural, urban, and Indigenous communities.
What does a Project Coordinator at Youth Fusion do?
A project coordinator leads youth through a creative and motivating experiential project during the school year. Being a coordinator means working with teachers to develop and lead classroom activities. These activities help make school learning more engaging for youth.
Why be part of the Youth Fusion team?
- To make a difference with youth
- To acquire authentic work experience in your field of study
- To develop a professional network in your industry and build partnerships with local businesses
What are the terms of employment?
Salary by region:
- Starts at $16.00 per hour → Quebec*
- Starts at $14.50 per hour → New-Brunswick
- Starts at $17.92 per hour → Ontario
* Indigenous communities: housing, internet, telephone, travel, meal allowance provided
- Between 6 and 15 hours per week
- Flexible and regular schedules, depending on availability
Full-time positions (Indigenous communities):
- 30 hours/ week
- Contracts from September to December
- Contracts from January to June
- Contracts from September to June
Who makes an ideal project coordinator?
- You have worked and interacted with youth before
- You have strong time management and organizational skills
- You easily meet established deadlines
- You find it easy to adopt a leadership role within a group
- You have certain technical skills specific to your program
Above all, we are looking for project coordinators with a passion for their work who want to gain experience and engage youth through active learning.
WANT TO APPLY? IT’S EASY! SIMPLY CLICK ON THE LINK AND INDICATE WHICH POSITION YOU’RE INTERESTED IN: HTTPS: //WWW.COGNITOFORMS.COM/FUSIONJEUNESSE/SPONTANEOUSAPPLICATION
CONSULT OUR JOB OPPORTUNITIES ---- > https://fusionjeunesse.org/en/job-offers/
Date de début prévue : 2020-09-19
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Company Events
- Flexible Schedule
- Work From Home
- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- working and facilitating activites: 1 year (Preferred)
- working and interacting with youth: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19