Diversco Supply Inc., a nationwide leader in providing equipment solutions to the liquefied propane gas industry for more than 35 years, is offering you an opportunity to grow with us, as a Field Sales Representative in Eastern Ontario. In this role, you will work independently as part of successful team to manage a large established customer base as well as prospecting for new clients, and working with them to grow their business and yours.
You are on the front lines of business development with the freedom to create and implement your own territory plan. You will experience a team culture that is built on trust that respects everyone’s opinion and shares business Intel between team members.
You will experience being part of a successful team that is highly respected and appreciated by the customers. The “Diversco family” reputation of nurturing strong interpersonal relationships with our clients has strengthened our customer bonds that welcomes you into their business. As part of our continuous development strategy your personal development is part of our ongoing investment in every team member, preparing you for future growth and roles. Ask any of our staff or customers and they will tell you that there are five key factors they work for, or do business with Diversco; People, Relationships, Team, Trusted Partners (customers & vendors), Quality products and solutions.
- Promote our world class product lines, and exceptional order fill rate, technical knowledge and customer service advantage
- Expand existing customer base by promoting and selling all existing and new products and services, as well as develop new markets with scheduled strategic prospecting activities
- Build strong customer relationships, provide innovative solutions and close orders
- Proactively pursue project opportunities with customer, assemble quotes, assist with job quotes and follow-up on their needs
- Participate in setting sales objectives and measurement metrics for the territory.
- Several years of experience as an energetic, outgoing and enthusiastic sales professional with a passion for business development
- Self-motivated, ambitious and creative with a strong ability to work independently and efficiently manage the assigned responsibilities
- Goal oriented to be recognized as a top performer in a demanding environment
- Strong presentation, time management and organizational skills
- An interest and motivation to build solid partnership relationships with customers
- Exceptional communications skills (both written/verbal)
- The successful candidate will be provided training and mentorship and will be joining a team of overachievers who are financially rewarded through their sales and customer service excellence.
- For the right individual who consistently demonstrates capability, reliability and who works well in a team environment this position could lead to advancement within this division.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including matching RRSP contribution
- Opportunity to work with an entrepreneurial team with exceptional growth potential
- Family oriented, caring work culture
If you are excited about the opportunity to be part of a highly successful team, please apply today. We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require any kind of special accommodation to apply for this role, please let us know.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Propane or HVAC: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales Territory Management: 5 years (Required)
- B2B Sales: 5 years (Required)