GTA Transportation Group Limited
59 Mearns Ave South
Bowmanville, ON. L1C 3L3
Office: 905 697 0803.
GTA Transportation Group, a family owned & operated business since 1998. From its humble beginnings of one truck & trailer to where it stands today, GTA has always been built on integrity, reliability & putting the driver first. GTA Transportation Group has grown into a very important player in the market of steel hauling & construction materials in the GTA & surrounding areas. We offer year-round truck driving opportunities with a peak season from April-Nov annually.
At GTA Transportation Group we operate one of the finest maintained fleets in the business. We have a extensive in-house repair shop with multiple mechanics. Driver concerns & input is not ignored, nor would we ever influence any driver to drive unsafe equipment. We have an exceptional CVOR rating & safety top on our list.
We are currently hiring to meet exceptional winter season demand and prepare for the peak season ahead. We are looking to hire any & all experience levels (subject to road test), as well as any trucking styles preferred… such as long haul (overnight), short haul (home daily), day shift, afternoon shift or night shift.
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Employer matched RRSP package
- Dedicated truck (no slip seating)
- Must have a valid AZ license
- Must be able to work 40-60 hours
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday (Day, afternoon or night shift opportunities available)
- Must be available for sporadic weekend shifts (2-5 per annum, per employee avg)
- Must be physically able to handle flatbed work
- Flatbed Experience
- Full time applicants. But part time & seasonal applicants will be looked at.
- Steel hauling experience
- Lumber hauling experience
- Construction site delivery experience
- Physically able to tarp loads (10% of loads or less must be tarped)
- Delivery of material to customers, within Ontario in a safe & timely manner.
- Safe operation of truck & 48’-53’ flatbed trailer.
- Perform daily inspection as per the Ministry of Transportation Standards.
- Secure flatbed loads properly & safely
- Interact with customers in a professional manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 per hour