Westlock Central Family Dental has been serving the community for several decades. We strive to provide quality dental care in a relaxed and friendly environment.
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Receptionist to join our well-established practice. This is a permanent full-time (30-35 hours a week) position that has become available due to the retirement of one of our long-time receptionists. The successful Dental Receptionist candidate will have a passion to learn and build strong patient relationships. As Dental Receptionist, at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a competent and friendly team of dental professionals and staff.
What You Will Benefit From:
- No evenings or weekend hours.
- Friendly patients and staff.
- Potential to learn from experienced staff and dental professionals.
- Contributing to the health and well-being of many people in the community.
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Manages patient calls and inquiries with a smile about appointments, confirmations and amendments
- Manages potential cancellations and overcomes objections to motivate patient to keep appointment
- Bill patients as they come out of the treatment room, take payment, send claim form to insurance, respond to all fee inquiries in a positive manner
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider
- Manage and file all patient records and charts
- Accurately coordinates lab cases
- High school diploma
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Excellent soft skills
- Motivation to learn
Favourable but non Essential Requirements:
- At least one year experience working in a dental office
- Experience with AbleDent dental software
Interested in being considered?
Should you be interested in this Dental Receptionist position, please click the Apply button
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- dental: 1 year (Preferred)