Avalon Ford is looking for a Professional, energetic individual to fill the position of Administrative Assistant with added tech management duties. This individual will support the Dealer Principal and the administration office. In addition to administrative tasks, this position will be responsible for supporting basic computer and IT functions of the dealership.
Skills and duties include:
- Minimum 5+ years of administrative experience
- Computer and technologically savvy with ability to problem solve and manage aspects of company IT
- Tech responsibilities would include, controlling access to programs, setting up new email users and accounts, resetting access to programs for staff and other computer related management
- Able to self-manage, multi-task & thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have a great attitude and present confidently
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and communication (written & oral) skills
- Basic accounting knowledge would be an asset
- Coordinate executive communications, including phone calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients and customers
- Arrange travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- Other office administrative and accounting tasks as required
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, strong management support, and a great team atmosphere. If the above meets your qualifications and interests, please apply online at Indeed.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates chosen for interviews will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent