- Are you an experienced Speech Pathologist?
- Would you love to show off your skills in a popular boutique clinic?
- Would you love to work in the beautiful Brisbane Bayside?
If your answers are YES, we have the perfect position for you.
Bayside Health Nook is a growing allied health clinic located in Brisbane's Bayside, and we aim to help people get back to their best.
Our family run practice is looking for additional Speech Pathologists to join our close knit team in our clinic in Wynnum. We have both Paediatric and adult case loads available.
We are passionate about caring for our community, and creating an environment that our clients and team want to be part of. Our ethos is that our people are at the centre of everything we do, so we are committed to supporting the growth of the individual and the team as a whole.
We understand that there is more to life than work, and that work life balance is essential for good outcomes for everyone. Our team is so good at caring for our clients and each other, that we now are ready to welcome the new member of the team to support our community further.
And what better place to enjoy life than in Wynnum QLD which is a popular destination in Brisbane due to its coastline, jetty and wading pool.
If you are committed to helping people and want to work as part of a team to achieve these goals, we would like to hear from you.
- Our new, purpose-built facility is close to the waterfront in Wynnum, with excellent natural light, a warm and friendly team and with fantastic administration support.
- Excellent professional development opportunities, and flexible hours are on offer.
- We also have a therapy dog, coffee nook and barista within the clinic
- You will never be treated as a number, and will be an integral member of our small team.
- Possible relocation assistance for the right candidate
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- These roles will have a strong focus on clinical service delivery.
- You will be part of a dynamic team providing assessment and services to clients within the clinic, home visits and other community services as necessary.
- We have capacity for full time as well as part time / flexible hours.
- The position reports directly to the clinic director, while also working closely with other key members of the team.
- Committed and professional
- Proven track record conducting thorough assessments, creating care plans and recommending home management plans
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build rapport with clients and families, as well as other health and educational professionals
- Knowledge of NDIS would be advantageous
- You’re passionate and outgoing
- You thrive on personal development, and want to grow with us!
- You are driven to get the best results for yourself and clients
- You have the ability and confidence to manage a diverse caseload.
- Motivated in building, and being part of a strong, successful team.
We have capacity for full time as well as flexible hours dependant on your capacity. The position reports directly to the clinic director, while also working closely with other key members of the team. New Graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, mentoring and full support available.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give our team a call on 07 31622778 and ask them all them to give you the rundown, They are more than happy to chat!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you able to relocate to Brisbane, Australia for this role?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Speech Pathology: 1 year (preferred)