“Adventurous” Product Specialist Needed
You thrive in a fun, fast paced environment that gets you amped up by constantly being around people. The Product Specialist we want on our team is not only effective with their poised influential communication style, but also excels at remembering to follow up after the customers first purchase, making them somewhat independent by enabling them to develop their own customer base. This fast-moving individual loves the adventure of helping their customer find the right vehicle for them, because it satisfies their natural people curiosity. As a competitive self-motivated individual, you love challenges and the idea of being able to control your financial destiny is what you seek by working with a team that is only accustomed to winning by driving higher standards.
At Township Chevrolet Buick GMC, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Township Chevrolet Buick GMC is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years. We are not here to sell and service vehicles. But rather, we are here to change the way people buy and service their vehicles by constantly creating raving fans.
Join a team that never stops striving for excellence. Apply today!
Key Performance Requirements
- Deliver 156 units per year (13/month)
- Maintain a minimum of 98% customer satisfaction
- Reach the target of 54% repeat/referral after 4 years
- Proactively create opportunities to present and demonstrate vehicles by using a variety of different methods, including face-to-face contacts, social media, text messaging, and outbound calls.
- Build quality relationships with customers, helping them find solutions to their needs in transportation, and establishing long term friendships
- Become a product expert when it comes to features, advantages and benefits of each Chevrolet, Buick and GMC model.
- Education: High School or GED
- Experience: 3-5 years of customer service experience would be considered an asset
Job Overview & Requirements
- Job Type: Full Time
- Wage: $35,000 draw (average earnings $45,000-$80,000)
- Benefits: Life & Disability Insurance, Vision, Dental, Prescriptions, Retirement Savings Plan
- Location: Summerside, PE
- Training for Position: On the job and formal training provided
- Physical Requirements: Standing for extended periods of time
Copy and paste this link into your browser to start the application process: https://go.apply.ci/s/52J9Ew3GpW
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift