Looking for a long-term position as a Sterilization Technician assistant in a progressive, general office.
We are looking for a Sterilization Technician to join our office. The successful applicant must be self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, caring and a compassionate individual to connect with team members, patients.
It is also important that this person possesses a positive attitude with professional commitment and is friendly and out-going in a team-oriented environment.
Requirements: (The applicant must meet the following requirements)
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability to work during applicable business hours
- Ability to work well with others
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sterilization and infection control Qualifications and Skills
This position offers:
- A Great location and state of the art office
- Professional clinical team
- hours (Flexible) Monday - Thursday
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
All Covid-19 precautions followed
- Sterilization Technician: 1 year (preferred)