To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, we are looking for a high energy, results focused individual for the following role:
Call Handling Team Manager
2 Simcoe Street, Oshawa
Manager, Customer Care
For the past 50 years, Reliance Home Comfort has been the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.9 million customers across North America.
Our organization has doubled in size over the past five years and we are incredibly proud to be recognized by:
- Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. for Canada’s Most Admired CEO (Sean O’Brien)
- Glassdoor as “Best Places to Work in Canada”
Each day, 2,300 Reliance team members focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. In 2019 alone, we have donated over $650,000 to United Way and $100,000 in equipment to Habitat for Humanity.
Reporting to the Call Handling Team manager, the customer service representatives will focus their attention on coaching, development and overall management of a team of sales professionals.
- Exceed Customer Experience and sales targets
- Deliver best-in-class service experience in a professional courteous manner to internal and external customers
- Supervision, coaching and leading a team of sales agents in an inbound call centre environment
- Ongoing coaching and motivating team members in a fast-paced business environment that is continuously evolving and experiencing change
- Maintaining expert-level knowledge on our products and services, ensuring appropriate level of knowledge is shared with team members
- Maintain performance and quality standards of the team through coaching, monitoring, evaluation and training/development
- Ensure that all team members have a clear understanding of performance expectations and provide feedback, recognition and coaching for high performance
- Ability to analyze reports and develop recommendations for improvement
- Responsible for creating employee development and success plans
- Analyze employee performance and prepare daily, weekly, monthly performance reviews
- Administer and apply all applicable company policies and procedures
- Communicate effectively interdepartmentally and cross-functionally
- Foster open and honest communication between all employees
- Manage related projects as required
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a Team Manager role working in a Customer Service/tele sales call centre with both inbound/outbound teams
- Industry knowledge and/or experience working with HVAC and service protection plans is a strong asset
- Results-driven individual who takes initiative to drive the business
- Proven leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to motivate, coach and develop people in a team-based environment
- Superior problem-solving skills and analytical ability
- Top-notch customer service with both internal and external customers
- Responsive and easily adapts, embraces and leads change
- Ability and aptitude to recognize and positively address performance challenges
- PC literate and adept with learning new systems, good working knowledge of MS Office and CRM
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Work hours are Monday to Friday, with shifts between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:30 pm with occasional Saturdays
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates (if applicable). This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.