Data Entry Specialist - Must have Raiser's Edge Experience
Temporary Full-Time, 5 Month Contract
Ronald McDonald House Charities® Alberta (RMHCA) is passionate about providing a home away from home for families with seriously ill or injured children. RMHCA is currently looking for a Full-Time Temporary Data Entry Specialist to support RMHCA families and work alongside the team in achieving our mission in our communities and to our families. We know that when a child is sick, the whole family hurts. That’s why we’re part of a global network prioritizing family-centered care through our unique core programs. We offer 69 private family suites at across the province. Our Ronald McDonald Houses provide a warm, compassionate and comfortable environment where families can share experiences, eat a warm homemade meal and rest while caring for their child in the hospital. Reporting to the Regional Manager of Development, the Data Entry Specialist will be responsible for, but not limited to, the processing of donations, compiling information to run requested reports/exports, donor database management, acknowledging letters and receipts, limited contact with donors, supporting database training for staff, reconciling financial reports, and maintaining confidential information.
Data Entry Specialist Qualifications/Experience:
- 2 years' experience working with Raiser’s Edge is required.
- Experience with Classy is considered an asset.
- Post-Secondary in a relevant discipline, preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and across functional groups.
- Highly resourceful, intuitive and flexible.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and is reliable.
- Proven organizational and time management skills with a keen attention to details.
- Proven history successfully using databases and the ability to quickly learn new ones.
Data Entry Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process online, cash, cheque & in-kind contributions.
- Ensure all database information is accurate and current.
- Process monthly/reoccurring donations through online platforms.
- Create, update, and distribute letters and receipts throughout the year as well as at year-end.
- Update returned email and mail correspondences.
- Develop and maintain queries and reports as required.
- Administrative functions including account creation, maintenance, and password resets.
- Lead and campion in-house training with all staff and volunteers.
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure information entered reconciles with accounting and room management platforms.
- Ensure compliance with CRA tax rules.
- Travel within the province will be required.
This temporary full-time position is located in Calgary, Alberta. RMHCA provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. Regular hours for this position are 8:30 – 4:30, Monday-Friday, however flexibility to work outside of regular hours for this position is required.
Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title “Data Entry Specialist” by replying to this posting.
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Raiser's Edge: 2 years (Required)