About Irpinia Kitchens
Irpinia Kitchens is a staple manufacturing company in Richmond Hill. We have been manufacturing high-end kitchen cabinets for over 50 years and our innovative and superbly designed products have placed us at the forefront of the North American Kitchen Cabinetry Industry.
Our primary focus is customer and employee satisfaction. We are offering a great compensation package based on experience and group benefits plan after 6 months of employment.
We are looking for a Material Handler/Forklift Operator to join our team! We are open to supporting individual permanent residency applications for hired candidates after successful completion of probation period.
- The material handler/forklift operator maintains production and distribution of product by receiving or pulling inventory from stock and delivering it to the appropriate work stations.
- Maintains in process inventory at work centres by delivering and opening materials and supplies
- Maintains production flow by delivering work in process to the next work station
- Maintains production flow by moving / emptying material storage/handling equipment to be replenished by production personnel
- Operate material handling equipment
- Maintains a safe, clean, well-organized production floor
- Possess manual dexterity for material and be detailed oriented (eye for detail)
- Able to maintain tight deadlines
- Is a Self-starter and very organized
- Safety oriented
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- This position requires the candidate to be physically fit (able to lift 40lbs) and able to maneuver at a steady pace, as manual labour will be required
- Forklift Licence and experience required
Competitive Compensation (based on experience)
Irpinia Kitchens offers competitive pay, benefits, disability coverage and more. Learn from the one of the best skilled Kitchen manufacturers in North America, and forward your woodworking career!
Irpinia Kitchens supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (preferred)