We are looking for an experienced fulltime glazier technician.
2 years of experience preferred.
Duties may include:
- Cutting flat glass between 3 -15 mm thickness to the specified size and shape using glass cutting tools, machines, patterns, straight edge, and tape measure.
- Positions pattern on glass or measures dimensions and marks cutting lines, using glass cutting tools.
- Knowledgable with using a CNC machine or water jet machine.
- Traces outline according to dimension specifications, using a template.
- Breaks away excess glass by hand, with notched tools or glass pinchers.
- May smooth rough edges, using a belt sander or rotating grindstone.
- Able to polish the edges of the glass using a polishing machine or sanding tool.
- Knowledgeable in knowing how to properly cut glass from sheets of glass with minimal waste.
Experience using glasscutters, suction cups, glazing knives, saws, drills, grinders and measuring tape is a must!!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift