On behalf of a recruitment agency hiring for a multinational manufacturer in Perth, Community Employment Services is looking for an Assembly Line Worker.
Wage: $16.32 + 4% Vacation
Location: Perth, ON
Workers are active members of a team responsible for daily production of quality product and continuous improvement throughout the client’s manufacturing plant. In this position you will operate and maintain production equipment; be responsible for material handling and production reporting; and maintain a safe work environment.
- Working along with the rest of the manufacturing team, you will work to understand and exceed client’s customer expectation
- Successful completion of Grade 12 is a requirement for this position
- You are a fast-learner with strong attention to detail and have excellent time-management skills
- You will be expected to operate or work near moving machinery
- Personal protective equipment will be required: hearing protection, safety shoes, and safety glasses
- This position will require the flexibility to work in numerous areas in the facility. This will mean that the exposures/demands may change throughout their placement time
- Have proven track record of possessing a proactive mind set in the areas of safety, quality, productivity and waste reduction
- You will be a member of a highly efficient team that needs to be dynamic and flexible to respond to business needs, scheduling and loading
- The position may require working on a rotating 12-hour shift including weekend work.
How to Apply:
Please apply through Indeed or call 613-267-1381 ext 0 for more details. Please note, this is an application to participate in an Employment Ontario, Employment Service program and not a paid position with Algonquin College. Resumes of suitable candidates will be presented to the employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $16.32 per hour