Who We Are
Notary Pro, one of Canada’s fastest growing legal start-ups, is Canada’s leading provider of remote online and in-person notary public and commissioner of oath services. Our notary discovery solution matches clients with local notaries in their community, and our remote online notary e-signing solutions offer a convenient, secure and superior customer experience. Discover who we are and what we do at - www.notarypro.ca
Who You Are
You are an experienced content writer and marketer that can adapt to NotaryPro’s voice and tune, plan and create content that drives leads, revenue, messages and brand awareness. You will also be the central point of contact for all content and operational marketing related activities. You are quick to learn, turn around copy and can support a growing company and team.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact
- Be accountable for all content marketing initiatives that drive traffic, engagement, leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Create engaging content that’s fun, accessible, compelling, honest and effective at engaging clients, changing behaviors and driving brand awareness.
- Own our social channels and website, update content regularly and frequently.
- Write press releases and build relationships with different media outlets.
- Work with different web, video and marketing suppliers to deliver projects in a timely manner
- Play a vital role in building NotaryPro’s brand presence with consumers and business alike.
What you need
- Between 4 to 6 years’ experience as a writer/editor with a demonstrated understanding of B2C and B2B marketing/communications; SaaS experience and knowledge on how to communicate with different audiences and industries is a plus.
- Experience with developing content for SEO, Sales and Product Marketing
- A well-rounded writer/editor’s toolkit; you can research topics, interview subject matter experts, and translate the legal and technical into something accessible; you can assign projects when needed and coax excellence from contributors; you understand how to make words, layout and distribution channels sing in harmony.
- Editorial requirements include SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Understand how to use social as a distribution and conversion channel with regards to the content we create.
- Ability to analyze traffic, conversion, engagement and present content and social performance.
- Experience with Wordpress, Google analytics, and the top social channels
- Time and project management skills.
- Flexibility to learn new technologies, conduct new activities and help the team when needed
We are making the notary industry human again. And at NotaryPro, you will be treated with the respect you deserve as an equal member of the team. While we are extremely competitive, and are in a hyper growth stage, our internal focus is always one of transparency, personal success, and providing a supportive environment for personal growth. We are a fast growing company working to revolutionize the legal and notarial profession with new technology, friendly customer experience and transparent pricing.
- Flexible hybrid work available
- Medical insurance provided
- Bonus structure
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 40 per week
- Casual dress
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ontario: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Content Marketing Occupations: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person