UPS Edmonton has openings available for Temporary PT Delivery Walkers in various areas of the City. These positions will start immediately and finish at the end of December. Come join us in this fun-filled, fast-paced, physically demanding important role.
Candidates need to be available daily Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 1:00pm. Candidates will work for approximately 3-6 hours a day. Start times vary depending on the area. Shift end times vary per day based on package volume.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Unloading packages onto a handcart
- Carrying packages in a messenger bag
- Delivering packages door to door
- Pick-up of packages as required
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Able to work at a fast pace
- Be comfortable working in a physically demanding role
- Be able to lift up to 30 lbs. continuously
- Successfully pass a criminal history record check
- Comfortable working outdoors on foot in extremely cold weather
- Wage - $16.40 per hour (base $15.00 plus $1.40 hourly top up)
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits after 1 year of employment
Please apply with your resume through this site with indicate the neighborhood you are interested in working in.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $16.40 /hour
- Delivering to residential locations
- Delivering to commercial locations
- Heavy lifting