Craigwood Children, Youth & Family Services is a fully accredited not-for-profit children’s mental health centre providing a variety of innovative youth serving programs with locations in London and Ailsa Craig. London is a designated area in Ontario under the French Language Services Act; bilingual candidates are encouraged to consider this opportunity.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply for the following position:
We are seeking qualified On-Call staff that will suppport our programs in the evenings and over the weekend.
(Tuesday 5:00 p.m. to Wednesday 8:00 a.m.; Wednesday 5:00 p.m. to Thursday 8:00 a.m.; Thursday 5:00 p.m. to Friday 8:00 a.m.; Friday 5:00 p.m. to Monday 8:00 a.m.)
The following are essential qualifications from the successful candidate:
· Knowledge of appropriate legislation (CYFSA, YCJA, OH&SA).
· Demonstrated and sound knowledge of Agency policies and procedures.
· Computer literacy and keyboarding skills (ex Microsoft application, ADP, EMHWare system)
· Personal – self-management (confidence, credibility, flexibility, conflict resolution);
· Excellent judgement and demonstrated problem solving.
If successful, you must provide:
· A valid full ‘G’ class Ontario driver’s license and have your own reliable transportation (the majority of shifts are at our Ailsa Craig location).
· Current Police Records Check & Vulnerable Position Screening.
· Health Assessment.
· Be available to complete mandatory agency orientation training.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application including a complete resume of qualifications and experience to:
Human Resources, Craigwood Youth Services
Attn: Teresa Pinches
520 Hamilton Road, London, Ontario N5Z 1S4
Fax: (519) 432-8964
Craigwood Youth Services is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process please contact our Human Resources department.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Night shift
- On call