Mercan Group of Companies, one of the leaders in Canada in the fields of investment and immigration. We are comprised of highly experienced staff including Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants, business consultants, immigration lawyers, professional accounts and processing representatives. Our Canadian offices are in Montreal, Saskatoon and Edmonton, and international office in Dubai, Portugal, China, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Bangladesh, and more. Since our foundation, in 1989, we have expanded our activities on an international scale and opened branch offices worldwide.
The Business Immigration Program in Canada is very popular among people who want to immigrate to Canada for work purposes. This program is aimed at people with a strong entrepreneurial mind and innovative ideas, as well as investors and entrepreneurs. Also look for people with experience running a business or managing a team. This program is designed to contribute to Canada's economic development.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic candidate to oversee our company's expansion and business immigration programs for the Canadian market. The main emphasis will be the Start-up Visa Program as well as the Provincial Entrepreneur Programs.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, have excellent communication skills, and be able to take initiative and prioritize daily tasks.
Your ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will be critical to your success in this multifaceted role.
Working with our partner offices around the world to place their high-net-worth businesspeople in an appropriate program in Canada will be one of your responsibilities. International travel and seminars worldwide will be part of the responsibilities.
This will also include overseeing the process and preparing the necessary documentation. You must be familiar with the various Provincial and Federal Business Immigration Programs.
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment, with a minimal required direction
· Must be ambitious and driven, with a desire to grow and achieve results.
· Must have higher education in a field related to the position (bachelor’s degree is preferred)
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
· Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work.
· Good communication skills are required.
· English fluency is required with other languages as an asset.
· French Knowledge is an asset.
· Must be comfortable working with others in a multicultural environment and with offices abroad.
What we offer:
· An opportunity to be part of a dedicated, hard-working, and positive team that will provide support in your everyday work
· Chance to work with a first-class multicultural team and grow professionally and within the firm
· Competitive compensation plus commission and benefits
· Health care plan
· Group retirement plan with contribution from the employer (GRSP)
· Occasional business travels are likely
· Flexible working environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person