Sept 15-Nov 30
$1,200 Hiring Bonus
($600 at 60 days, $600 at 90 days tenure) applicable on Bilingual (Fr/En) hires.
You can live anywhere in the province of New Brunswick
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram (@concentrixcanada)
We are currently looking for outgoing and tenacious Banking Customer Service Representatives to join our next training class. If you have worked in retail, hospitality, door knocking, fundraising or any other type of customer service role, we want to hear from you.
Must be Bilingual in English/French
What we offer:
- Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly performance incentives
- WorkPerks for Employees (Bonuses, Referral program, Travel, Vehicle, Clothing, Event, Restaurant Discounts and more!)
- Paid training to set you up for success
- Benefit package including health, dental, vision, life insurance and pension plan
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) offer at this location (720 Coverdale Rd, Riverview, NB)
- Discounted Bus fees
- Free Parking
As an agent, you will respond to inbound calls for a leading Canadian credit card company. Your focus in this role is to provide an excellent customer service experience – there are no requirements to up-sell or cross sell.
*Position Responsibilities: *
- Provide general information and guidance to customers in regards to our products and services
- Answer inquiries pertaining to credit card statements and transactions
- Provide information on fees, charges, annual membership fees, credit limits, and payments
- Perform balance transfers, cash advances, and credit limit increases
- Access and navigate multiple information systems to answer inquiries and problem solve
- Complete all required documentation and work alongside other departments to provide exceptional customer service
*What we are looking for: *
- High school graduate or equivalent education
- Full Time Availability
- Fluent in both English and French Languages
- Basic computer proficiency
- Shift flexibility
- Ability to pass client background check requirements
The Company: * For more information on Concentrix, follow us on Facebook or visit www.concentrix.com.*
- We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified.
- Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes.
- Concentrix offers you the opportunity to gain valuable job experience and opportunities for development. That is why we had over 100 internal promotions last year and 95% of our management staff started in a role just like this.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $16.50-$16.65 per hour
- Do you live in the Province of New Brunswick currently?
- Secondary School (preferred)