CGT is one of the world’s leading producers of coated fabrics and films for automotive and industrial applications. For over a century, we have invested in talented people who are dedicated to implementing the highest levels of technology and innovation. Today we operate in various locations across the globe and celebrate approximately 1200 employees worldwide with their focus on our commitment to consistently deliver performance and first-class quality automotive, pool, pond, containment, roofing and decking products to our customers.
Job Description and Qualifications:
We are currently recruiting for highly technical and experienced operations personnel for our Cambridge facility. Ideal candidates have 2+ years of experience in a process-driven manufacturing environment, specifically in the textile or plastics industry with the operation of mills, calenders, coating/printing and lamination equipment. Must be flexible and can work weekly rotating shifts (Midnights, Afternoons and Days) as well as overtime. Physical requirements include the ability to perform medium to heavy tasks such as lifting, pushing, pulling on a frequent basis. You have a proven strong work ethic with exceptional employment references with a great attitude and a willingness to learn. As part of our recruitment process, candidates are required to provide a current Police Background Check.
· Minimum education requirement: High School Diploma;
· Preferred education requirement: Technical diploma from a Post-Secondary program.
What we offer:
· Earn from $24.15 to $27.30/hour
· Excellent Benefit package including: health, dental, paramedical, vision, etc.
· Pension Plan with matching company contribution
· Excellent working conditions with many long service employees
· Multiple Covid protocols in place for the protection of our employees
· Opportunities for advancement and personal growth - a great place to make a career!
· Leading, World-Class supplier with over 150 years of history in Cambridge
· Company events throughout the year
· Outstanding support to our Community and charitable programs
· Learn more at www.cgtower.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications will be reviewed to determine which candidates’ education and experience best meets the needs of the position.
Only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job applicants requiring disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the selection process should contact Human Resources to communicate any accommodation requirements. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $27.30 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Secondary School (required)
- Machine Operator: 1 year (preferred)
- manufacturing automotive: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
- Overnight Shift (required)