As one of Canada's leading aerial services providers, Lone Drone Solutions (LDS) is looking for talented, driven, and personable drone (RPAS) pilots to help us grow and exceed our client expectations. We are specifically looking for individuals to help with aerial surveying and mapping projects and possibly basic aerial photo/video work. The work would be throughout Quebec. Details of work will be discussed with candidates who are selected for an interview.
1. We screen ALL resumes and applications
2. Successful candidates from Stage 1 are selected for a phone/conference call interview
3. Successful candidates from Stage 2 will provide samples of aerial work for quality review
4. Successful candidates from Stage 4 are part of the LDS team!
*This sounds extensive but the process itself will take 2-3 weeks in total. We want to make sure we're best suited for one another.
**We follow up with ALL candidates, whether they are selected to continue with our hiring process or not.
What we require:
- Transport Canada (TC) Advanced Operators RPAS certificate
- Experience using autonomous aerial mapping flight software (Pix4D, Drone Deploy etc)
- 30+ hours flying drones manufactured by DJI (flight logs will be reviewed)
- Access to a vehicle
- Sound understanding of TCRPASrules and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible, with the ability to think quickly
- At least 3 years of customer service experience
What would be nice to have:
- A team player, who can also work well independently
- Ability to multitask
- RPAS insurance
- Post-secondary education
- Analytical/technical skills
While this is not a position wherein the candidate is hired as an employee of Lone Drone Solutions, Lone Drone Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: This is a subcontracted position, andwork is on an as-needed, sometimes contractual basis. With respect to sharing personal information of LDS and our clients, successful candidates will also be required to sign MNDA and Non-Compete agreements, before commencing work. Posting closes Friday, September 27, 2019.
Job Types: Contract, Freelance
- Montréal, QC (Preferred)
- Transport Canada RPAS (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)