At Chick-fil-A Yorkdale Mall, the Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. Get in on the ground floor and join a brand new restaurant and team with plenty of future leadership positions! You'll have the chance to work in a positive environment, experience intentional professional development, enjoy Sundays off, be paid a competitive wage, and accommodated with flexible scheduling.
Join Our Chick-fil-A Team and Receive:
- Wage: $15.00/hr (Wage Increase upon completing 90 Day Evaluation)
- Team Member driven availability.
- Meal Discounts
- Leadership and Professional Development Opportunities
- Scholarship opportunities of $2,500 per year. (In 2019, Chick-fil-A was proud to award $15.34 million to more than 6,000 Team Members.
- No Restaurant Experience Required. Food Safety Certificate required before beginning first shift.
- 20 Hours, at least 3 days a week.
- Embody the Mission & Core Values of Chick-fil-A Yorkdale Mall.
- Use our CORE 4 model
- Provide Second Mile Service, going above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service.
- Rigorously adheres to food safety and restaurant security policy.
- Handle customer inquiries, questions, and complaints.
- Retaining and following all restaurant policies, procedures, and requirements.
- Know all relevant standard operating procedures and pass required assessments or activities with 80% or higher.
- Consistently follow all cash handling policies.
- Consistently follow all food safety and physical safety policies.
- Quickly bag and deliver food with order accuracy
- Follow procedures to ensure Operational Excellence
- Raw, hot, and cold food production, meal assembly, and food and ingredient preparation.
- Maintains an exceptionally clean, safe, and sanitary work environment and works in a way that does not create a mess.
- Hospitality Focused Mindset.
- Enjoys Fast-Paced Environments.
- Relates to others with sincere care and loyalty.
- Able to navigate and use POS touch-screen technology
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend and lift loads up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Leads with wisdom and humility in decision making.
- Works well independently and in a team environment.
- Embodies a servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship.
- Teaches and enriches others through leading by example.
- Demonstrates curiosity and growth mindset.
- Driven equally by creating positive results and relationships.
Application Process: After you apply, you will receive an email and text from us. Please complete our follow-up questions ASAP. You’ll be invited to schedule a phone interview with our team. Spots fill up quickly on a first-come-first-serve basis. We’re looking forward to talking to you soon!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour