Seeking Full-Time Automotive Dealer Partner for a “Life Changing” Opportunity with Growing Company
We are growing again, so come grow with us!
Are you a visionary leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you have experience in business strategy, driving outcomes, process improvement, and change management? FFUN Group is currently seeking a full-time business savvy Dealer Partner to join our team in Saskatoon and Saskatchewan area. We are seeking a go-getter and someone who isn’t afraid to work hard to meet ambitious goals, while also having FFUN and directly sharing in the profits of the business.
A bit about us! FFUN Group is one of Canada’s fastest growing and cutting edge brands in the automotive and recreational retail space, with over 20 locations (and growing) across Canada. We’ve also been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – an honor that we are incredibly proud of. Our goal is to bring “FFUN to Life” every day, in everything we do. Walk around our office and you’ll see our core values of Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude, and Down to Earth exemplified throughout. Our stable yet continuous growth can be attributed to the foundation of our valued and dedicated employees. With them, the sky’s the limit – and that is where you come in!
The role of a Dealer Partner/General Manager is one of visionary leadership and steadfast commitment. This role drives the performance of the dealership by attracting and retaining top talent and creating an exceptional buying and ownership experience for you, customers, neighbors, and friends. Your strong and creative business skills will be beneficial as you execute a sales strategy designed to meet and exceed the projections and goals of the company.
This rewarding career gives you the chance to be your own boss where you are responsible for the management and development of the entire dealership – which includes supporting everything from New and Used Sales, Financial Services, and Customer Care, including Service and Parts of some of the most amazing products on Earth (Ford, Acura, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Kia, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Genesis). Nothing is there to hold you back as you work to completely change the automotive retail space.
A positive and ambitious go-getter attitude will get you 90% there. For the rest, we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience in an automotive related sales and service capacity
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Passionate and inspirational leader who exudes enthusiasm
- Exceptional problem-solver who loves a good challenge and can think outside the box
- Ability to ensure FFUN is an employer-of-choice that is well-respected and trusted in the community and beyond
- Valid driver’s license; must have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
We deeply value the dedication of our employees and offer a FFUN robust benefits package to show our appreciation.
- Industry Leading Compensation – We offer a competitive compensation scale along with an aggressive bonus structure that puts you in the drivers seat when it comes to your earning potential
- Paid Time Off – Generous paid time off policy to allow for work/life balance
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Supportive Management which encourages Training and Development – We believe in continuously striving to improve and have developed our own FFUN University. You will have access to world class teachers and industry training materials.
- Employee Discount on our amazing products.
- Giving Back – We’ve created a culture of Giving Back and being a part of something larger than ourselves. We are active in our local community and partner to help a variety of organizations. We offer activities throughout the year that our employees can participate in (and we ask that you bring this FFUN Spirit to your dealership as well!).
If you aspire to reach further and achieve more, it’s time for you to join us for the fiercest, most fulfilling ride of your life. We promise to offer a professional career filled with freedom and autonomy while also receiving top-notch guidance and support from talented colleagues from around the country.
If you are interested in this rewarding and challenging position, please reach out in full confidentiality by contacting Mark Loeppky, President & CEO, and submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers. We look forward to hearing from you!
FFUN Group is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Automotive Management: 10 years (Required)