Geo-Plus is recruiting a developer to join our team focused on LiDAR, 3D and cutting-edge geospatial data-processing. We are recruiting a senior C++ developer with point cloud processing skills in 2D and 3D Engine Development, geospatial and big data processing who shares our passion for the space and how it can be applied to the AEC industry.
Geo-Plus is internationally renowned in the software technology field of AEC (architecture, engineering, construction). Our products and services have been used by thousands of clients worldwide since the foundation of the company in 1987.
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, mathematics, or a related field
- Strong C++ skills (C++11 and C++14)
- 2+ years of experience with Qt 5 Framework (QtQuick, QML, ..)
- Advanced 2d/3d mathematical geodesy processes
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Experience with spatial data structures
- Familiarity with Visual Studio (2010+)
- Experience in computer graphics, geometric modeling
- SQL and NoSQL database experience
Nice to have:
- GIS including concepts, tools, and data (vector, raster, 3D models, LIDAR, and others)
- OpenSceneGraph (OSG), OpenGL, Vulcan, ..
- PCL, OpenCV, or other image-processing libraries
- Unit tests with QtTest
- Cassandra, CouchDB (Geocouch), MongoDB, Redis or SQLite (SpatiaLite)
- Elasticsearch, Hadoop, Kafka, Geohash, Tarantool, ..
- Cross-platform experience with Linux and Windows
- Experience with distributed systems and networking
- Experience with machine learning software packages
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- C++: 5 years (Required)
- Qt: 2 years (Required)