BUILD YOUR PASSION:
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about collaboration and team work not egos or agendas. We are a leading General Contractor that seeks a Project Assistant/Receptionist for our Vancouver branch.
Are you someone who can work in an extremely fast paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our Vancouver Team. In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide direct administrative and office management support to the Vancouver team as directed.
- Set up and maintain project reporting procedures:
- Assist project teams in administrative tasks.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned as necessary.
Chandos offers a highly competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company. Our unique culture attracts a high caliber employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark send us your cover letter, resume, detailed project list, and salary expectations, because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.
Job Type: Full-time
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)