Eramosa Physiotherapy is actively recruiting a Full Time Receptionist – Maternity Leave coverage at our Burlington location. Must have strong computer skills, customer service and excellent communications skills. Primary responsibilities include; front desk reception, booking clients for physiotherapy and massage therapy appointments, assisting with billing, and receiving payments from clients. This role also includes clinic organizing, tidying and laundry.
Job Type: Full Time Receptionist – Maternity Leave coverage
Hours of Work: Full Time Hours – combination of daytime and evening shifts
Starting Salary: $15.00 - $17.00/hr + depending on experience
Experience: Customer Service 3 years, Administration 1 year
Local candidates preferred
JOB DESCRIPTION: Receptionist
As a Receptionist you are passionate about your work and perform with a high level of energy, reliability and pride. Clients and coworkers alike look forward to their interactions with you. Your administrative work is thorough, organized and detail-oriented. You have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and an ability to learn new software applications quickly. You have a solid command of the English language and excellent communication skills. Your work experience demonstrates success in providing customer service and strong administrative support.
Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Answer telephone calls, greet clients and visitors upon arrival, and provide excellent customer service for all questions or concerns.
- Register new clients in line with acceptable standards of the clinic; support clients in filling medical and insurance forms at the clinic to avoid errors and inaccurate information.
- Exercise client confidentiality at all times.
- Using electronic medical record files and coordinating the scheduling of future appointments for clients with all providers as directed.
- Collect payment at time of service and follow up on outstanding payments.
- Complete accurate clinic billing and follow up on accounts receivable as required.
- Produce accurate end of day reports.
- Ensure that the client reception area is cleaned (floor cleaned, window free of finger prints), fully stocked of material like brochures, Kleenex, new reading material, slippers and daily laundry.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned by the Clinic Office Manager.
General Skill Set Required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to maintain effective rapport with clients and staff members. Professional phone mannerisms.
- Ability to exercise good judgement, resourceful, strong organizational skills.
- Ability to investigate, understand and resolve issues that arise from billing, collections and multiple funding sources.
- Remain “cool, calm and collected” in high pressure situations.
- Able to adapt to change with clinic operations to continuously learn and strive for improved patient care.
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Willing and able to work daytime and evening shifts.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – Word and Excel
- Experience with clinic management software, online insurance billing, and accounts receivables would be considered an asset.
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews. EPA is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this in your cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Medical Office Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Burlington, ON (Preferred)