WOW Hospitality is hiring! We're looking for an Assistant to the General Manager for 529 Wellington Steakhouse.
A leader in Canadian Prime beef and impeccable service, 529 Wellington is Winnipeg’s favourite steakhouse. For almost 20 years, 529 Wellington has set the standard for fine dining and excellent taste. Located just off the Assiniboine River in the beautiful Crescentwood neighbourhood, 529 Wellington consistently earns 5 stars for its dishes, service, and setting.
- Full-time Permanent
- Starting wage will be determined by experience and qualifications.
- Potential candidates will be contacted and all resumes will be kept on file.
- Coordinate with the General Manager.
- Ensure food and service quality.
- Regulate restaurant inventory.
- Recruit staff and train staff members.
- Schedule and manage staff members.
- Enforce health and safety codes.
- Address or amend customer feedback.
- Consider potential marketing opportunities as observed.
- 5 to 10 years of hospitality management experience.
- Well-presented and personable.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must live in Winnipeg and be fluent in spoken and written English.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospitality Management: 5 years (Required)
- Winnipeg, MB (Required)
- English fluently (Required)