To fulfill Pattison Agricultures’ vision of GROWING, CONNECTING AND EVOLVING we are looking for a Parts Technician to join our Parts Department in North Battleford, SK. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling, receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories.
This individual’s responsibilities include:
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Stocking duties and organizing parts room
- Answering phone inquiries related to the parts department
- Advising customers on additional parts that may be beneficial to a repair or service
- Assisting in other areas of the parts department as needed
This would be an ideal position if you have:
- Robust customer service to internal and external customers
- Parts and machinery knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working with software systems
- The ability to lift heavy parts
- A valid driver’s license
- The ability to work flexible/extended hours and weekends
- Farming background/experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Parts Department environment
- Journeyman Parts Designation (this would be considered an asset)
Why join us?
We have excellent benefits, competitive wages, in-house training and learning opportunities. With over 18 locations across Saskatchewan and Manitoba, we have endless opportunities for you to GROW and develop your career!
** Apply early as recruitment for this position is ongoing and may be filled prior to the closing date. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada **