This is a Canada Summer Job position and hence the candidate has to be under 31 years of age, and a Canadian resident.
It is an online position for the most suitable Maths teacher. If you are amazing and confident about handling the most amazing classes along with your Maths expertise then apply now!
We are an afterschool program offering a variety of kids learning program. This position is for hiring an amazing Maths teacher for grades 2 to Grade 10.
Position is for Tutoring small batches/groups and multiple classes can be allocated in the schedule.
It is an online position and if you are in Oakville and Mississauga you may have in-person additional hours allocated if candiate can also come in person.
- Excellent Math skills.
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Completed graduation at least.
- Having an OCT is a bonus, thought not required.
- Teaching experience and handling kids and communicating with parents professionally will be a must.
- Excellent work ethics is expected with respect and support towards management/ school/ parents and students.
- Potential candidate should posses the following qualities:
- Should be friendly with kids and enjoy the fun yet learning environment of the classroom. (Very important). If you are not a kid friendly person, please DO NOT apply.
- Should be able to handle a class of 5-10 kids in -person and online.
- Should be lively, enthusiastic and encouraging towards learning.
- Should be confident to talk to kids and parents.
- Should be able to focus and emphasize on Problem Solving, Critical thinking, presentation skills. Should be able to manage a group of 5 to 15 kids at a time.
- Should be able to multi task.
- Candidates residing in Mississauga and Oakville will be preferred due to being closer to the institute's location.
- Should be a good support towards management in implementing the curriculum.
- Provide monthly progress reports for each student
- Track attendance; Mark the class work and home work
- Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff.
- Time management skills should be essentially present.
Contract length: 10 months
Expected start date: 2021-09-23
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)