On Point Landscaping Inc. is an established company who has served the Niagara area for 11 years. We specialize in commercial and residential landscaping, tree planting and snowplowing. We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper.
The successful candidate will have a combination of education and experience with a minimum of 3 years experience with Quick Books. You are analytical and proven problem-solving with ability to perform account reconciliations. Your experience is complemented by excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Ability to work on your own is a necessity. Knowledge of the landscape business is an asset.
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Operating and maintaining accounts
- Knowledge of LMN system is an asset
- Developing and maintaining filing system when needed
- Sending payroll information to Payroll companyQualifications:
- Proven experience with Quick Books and administrative assistant in a small business
- Excellent time management skill and ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Strong knowledge of MS (excel and word)Wages: To be discussed on experience and qualifications
Job Type: Part-time 15 to 20 hrs.
Job Type: Part-time
- administrative: 3 years (Preferred)
- Thorold, ON (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)