Founded in 1985, La Vie en Rose has distinguished itself as a Canadian leader in the field of lingerie and jerseys with more than 3,000 employees. The company has more than 230 stores across Canada, and our ultimate goal is to make you feel beautiful and comfortable in our lingerie and swimsuits and provide you with outstanding customer service. In addition, since 2006 we have entered the international market and our brand is now represented in 18 countries.
At La Vie en Rose, employees are the most important asset of the company. It is important for us that employees feel appreciated in their work. That's why we encourage in-house promotions and offer the best possible training to our employees so that they all develop a long and beautiful career at La Vie en Rose.
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The incumbent assists the Senior Visual Presentation Specialist to provide daily support to the department. They will be called upon to work in collaboration with the entire team to ensure the proper management of the information between the department and the stores.
- Participate in the research, development and realization of window concepts;
- Collaborate in the preparation of the planograms and regroup the samples;
- Ensure the organization of the test store for planograms and presentations;
- Participate in the creation of planograms;
- Perform and evaluate performance reports;
- Ensure store requests are fulfilled as well as maintaining the visual presentation inventory;
- Write guidelines for folding, hanging and installing showcases, including photos and explanatory texts;
- Perform the necessary tests and validations during project development;
- Place model orders and inventory tracking;
- Participate occasionally in store openings and workshops;
- Visit occasionally the stores of our various banners, as well as the competition with the visual presentation team.
- Diploma in fashion marketing, presentation design or equivalent;
- 1 to 3 years of retail experience;
- Creativity and open-mindedness
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once;
- Strong autonomy;
- Rigor and attention to detail;
- Team spirit;
- Essential bilingualism (written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of the Windows environment;
- Photoshop an asset.
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.