Baddies / Cops Toronto is a small business in Toronto, ON. We are engaging and autonomous.
Our work environment includes:
- Work-from-home days
- Lively atmosphere
A unique and exciting opportunity to play an integral part in establishing the foundation of a global company in the making! The Cops general manager will be at the forefront of facilitating celebration in the lives of our consumers and inspiring personal and professional growth within our incredible team.
Cops Coffee & Doughnuts is a global brand in the making, with our eyes set on New York, Tokyo and Paris. We are looking for an authentic and natural leader whose name will be written into the Cops story and whose impact will be amplified across the globe: a genuine and driven self-starter with a passion for creating memorable, quality experiences and building impactful connections with others. Risk-averse need not apply. We’re looking for someone excited by the journey and eager to leave their mark. Our core values are Integrity, Excellence, Delegating Empowerment and Creativity. Do these resonate with you?
Cops began as a small Coffee & Doughnut shop and has now grown to become one of Toronto’s staples for celebrating our customers' most special moments. Cops always brings a smile, and our goal is to be the largest facilitators of celebration the city, the country…THE WORLD has seen.
We recently launched a successful Pop Up in Bloordale at our sister brunch restaurant Baddies and opened another COPS location in April in Toronto's East End, with more exciting projects in the pipeline. We are looking for a General Manager to oversee all of our current Toronto locations and play a part in launching new shops and projects.
The Cops General Manager will be in charge of overseeing all Cops locations and operations, ensuring consistency of product and service and setting the standard for greatness on the daily. They will focus on building up our leaders and teams, inspiring them to succeed and maintaining a positive, inclusive and supportive culture across all Cops locations. The Cops General Manager will lead the teams to facilitate celebration through every customer interaction and will oversee all Cops communications, both in person and online. They will maintain a seamless flow of communication between the upper management and management team and serve as a resource and support for the company.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of management experience in the hospitality and/or retail industry
- An entrepreneurial mindset: identifying opportunities to create systems, programs and value where there were none before.
- Innovative and imaginative thinker: able to combine different disciplines and methodologies to arrive at unique solutions.
- Exceptional communication skills: oral, written, visual, and data.
- Deeply Collaborative: able to navigate complex situations with ease to arrive at most optimal and data-driven solutions.
- Able to manage work across multiple projects and deadlines and exhibit resilience and ability to shift priorities.
- A hard worker able to set effective goals and produce quality work while meeting deadlines.
- Must exhibit a high sense of urgency and accountability and be willing to push for rapid growth.
- Must be eager and hungry to learn and understand the value of humility and respect.
- Must be a self-starter with a growth mindset.
- Must be a genuine and kind person with a passion for creating memorable, quality experiences
Reference ID: 22011858
Expected start date: 2022-01-28
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
yes, wearing masks and following all other relevant guidelines as set out in the province of Ontario.
- retail/ hospitality industry: 3 years (preferred)