Are you a current or former PhD level scientist that wants to learn more about business and digital marketing while working from home?
Supreme Optimization is looking to hire a scientists who is highly interested in learning digital marketing. No digital marketing experience required.
At Supreme Optimization, we have a mission to become the #1 provider in the world for Life Science and Pharma digital marketing services and resources. This means delivering high quality digital marketing services to our customers so they can better serve their audience.
Role Title: Scientific PPC Strategist
Role Mission: Hiring a scientist with either a PhD degree who positive, personable employee, highly organized, proactive, tactful and capable of big picture thinking and wants to learn digital marketing.
- Meeting with clients monthly to review campaign performance
- Responding to client emails/resolving any client issues
- Keyword research
- Writing Ads
- Uploading campaigns
- SEM campaign optimization
- Proficient with GDN, AdWords, SEMRush, etc.
- Doing KW Research for new AdWords campaigns
- Uploading new campaigns using Google AdWords editor
- Optimizing existing accounts
- Working with design team to build out GDN Display Ads
- Building out LinkedIn advertising campaigns
- Hosting meetings with clients to discuss results and next steps
- Scientific background: Must have scientific background in some form of Life Science field like - Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Genetics, Cellular Biology, etc. NOT - math/physics/engineering/astronomy, etc.
- Excellent written skills
- Great with account management - working with a variety of clients in the life science space
- Super organized and dependable
- Easy to get along with
- Attention to Detail
- Great “people person”
- Analytical/problem solver
- Good communicator/listener
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in applying for this job please do the following:
1) Submit an email to "careers at supremeopti.com" with the subject line "Science Is Cool!"
2) In blue color font, write 2-3 sentences telling us your name, who you are and where you are from
3) In red color font, write a few sentences on why you think you would be a good fit for this job
4) In black font, let us know about your scientific background. Specifically, what level of education you achieved, what you studied, and what lab experience you have.
5) Include a link to your linkedin profile or attach a resume
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $55,000.00 to $63,000.00 /year
- Research/Lab: 1 year (Preferred)