About the role:
Our Dental office, HealthOne Dental, is currently seeking a full time Dentist to provide high-quality patient care to our patient base in the downtown South Core.
You will have the opportunity to practice all aspect of general dentistry and work alongside a strong team of dental professionals. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is flexible to accommodate the nature of the business serving the professional downtown core population.
Opportunities exist for potential partnership in the business for the right candidate.
Responsibilities and Duties
- General dentistry practice for a professional patient demographic
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD program certified with NDEB
- Licensed and in good standing with the province of Ontario
- Minimum 1+ years of experience practicing general dentistry
- Love for dentistry and has great chair side manners, providing great dentistry time and time again
- Friendly and approachable
- Interest to join a rapidly expanding clinic with future growth opportunities
- Initiative to add new services to grow our practice
- Valid CPR Certification
About HealthOne Medical Centre:
Located in downtown Toronto (5 minutes south of Union Station), HealthOne Medical Centre has expanded!
HealthOne Medical Centre is a medical clinic that has been proudly serving Toronto for the past 6 years. We are excited to announce that we have now opened our second location to service the south core community of downtown Toronto. HealthOne Toronto is located at One York – directly connected through the PATH to Union Station & Scotiabank Arena.
At HealthOne, we truly believe in holistic health care and would like to offer our patients a wide variety of treatment options to maintain and increase their well-being. Our 10 000+ square foot state-of-the-art multidisciplinary health and wellness clinic is focused on providing outstanding patient care & experience. We are deeply committed to providing personalized health care services through an integrated approach to help patients achieve optimal health. In addition, our Retail & Experience center highlights the latest & greatest in health-related technology & wellness products (including organic cold-pressed juices) to our patients.
Located in the rapidly expanding south core, the centre has direct PATH access and excellent exposure to a high volume of potential patients.
We are motivated to build a strong, long-term partnership with the right candidate and offer exciting growth opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- General Dentistry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Ontario dentist (Required)