You are a strong, analytical thinker who enjoys an intellectual challenge? You want to contribute to the success of a company that is continuously growing? You are a person who can give us directions and help us make good decision for the company?
Then come build your future with us!
WINSAFE is an innovative manufacturer and supplier of safe, reliable engineered suspended access and fall protection solutions, specializing in the development of temporary and permanently installed equipment for the building maintenance, restoration, construction, power generation and industrial markets. You can learn more about us at www.winsafe.com
Reporting to the VP Finances and IT, the Controller is responsible for managing all financial and accounting activities and ensuring that all proper controls are in place and maintained. Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain accurate and timely financial information and provides analysis interpretation and projections to management as required;
- Coordinate the development of financial reports that provide financial information to support business decisions and meet corporate reporting requirements;
- Review operational results of Markham and Woodstock facilities. Interpret and communicate financial results through the use of the standard financial reporting package, as distributed by the Corporate Finance department, in accordance with the schedule provided;
- Prepare monthly consolidation financial statements and management comments as required;
- Perform financial statement and reporting;
- Follow treasury policies for credit and collections, cash management, foreign exchange, risk management and other applicable procedures;
- Manage staff, accounts receivables and account payables activities;
- Prepares job cost reports;
- Ensure account reconciliations are monthly performed according to policies and procedures on a timely basis and that reconciling items are promptly investigated and adjusted;
- Create and posts general journal entries as required;
- Responsible for the preparation of the year-end audit files and coordination of yearend audit and tax return;
- Responsible for the preparation and coordination of annual budget and forecast in collaboration with GM and Plant Manager;
- Support General Manager, Plant Manager and Head Office in special projects.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE….
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance with a professional certification or postgraduate like CMA, CGA, CA;
- 8 to 10 years of financial accounting experience and 3 years’ experience in a management role in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience with integrate ERP systems (Epicor) and proficient with MS Office, mainly Excel;
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data to provide recommendations;
- Proven experience in implementing accounting controls, budgeting and forecasting processes;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Hands-on and must be able to meet deadlines.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING…
We are a small business, located in the northeast GTA with an excellent reputation in both our industry and our communities. We offer:
- A competitive salary;
- A group benefit plan;
- A stimulating work environment;
- A great small company culture;
- A positive work life balance;
- Training and investment in our staff.
Winsafe welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Numéro de référence : WIN-20-06-30-IN
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,210.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
- Epicor: 2 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred)
- fiancial: 8 years (Preferred)